October 2014 Meeting Minutes
October 11, 2014
Posted by on
October 15 – Felipe
October 22 – Dan
October 29 – Jeff
November 5 – David
November 12 – Jason
- Coral Gables Zone Net on Wednesday 7pm usually on 147.150 (+) pi 94.8. Main net will be on the 146.760 until further notice.
- Remember, Net Controls must check into the Wednesday night Main Net at 7:30pm to give the Net count to the Main Net Control operator when he/she asks for Coral Gables
- Please email net report to Jeff
- Please remember to follow back-up procedures if the primary person does not show.
- Current Copy of License/ARRL Training Certificates – Jeff must have from everyone. Please make sure to keep your personal information updated with Jeff and Lissette including amateur license and any training certificates.
- ID Cards – Any problems? Call Martha 305-460-5424. Justin and John pending at this point.
- Shirt updates
Nice kit updates
- Status of local repeaters
Continuing Education – Online FEMA Courses
- http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/crslist.asp – FEMA Website
- www.gablesraces.com – Coral Gables ARES/RACES Website
- All Active Members of the Coral Gables ARES/RACES team must have IS 100 and 700. IS 200 and 800 are optional, but are highly encouraged.
- When you receive your certificate, please make a copy and hive it to Jeff for placement in your file.
- Members may take as many of the online FEMA courses as they wish beyond the required ones for membership. All of the courses are free and easily reached through the able website addresses.
- October 19 – EBC Freedom Ride
- November 8 – Testing during Meeting
- November 15 – UM Free Flea
- November 23 – Tour de Cure
- November 30 – JOB Parade
- January 30-31 – Hamfest
- February 1 – Miami Marathon
- Any Community events coming up?